The implantology department is provided by Dr. Jean-Philippe Morneau.
Implant technology has proved to be a very successful way to treat tooth loss for the last 40 years or more. Dental implants replace the roots of your missing teeth in a natural way.
What is a dental implant?
• A dental implant is an artificial root made of metal (titanium) that is introduced into the jaw to replace the root of the natural tooth, onto which is added a crown.
• If several or all of your teeth must be replaced, a fixed bridge is attached to the dental implants. The bridge is a dental restoration that makes it possible to replace a missing tooth (or several teeth) by covering the entire toothless area.
Dental implants can improve your quality of life :
• They prevent the loss of bone and deterioration of the jaw
• They permit you to chew normally
• They allow you to regain the normal taste of food
• They help with eating habits and digestion, improving overall health
• They secure adjacent teeth in place
• They mean you can talk and smile with confidence and without worry
• They offer a permanent solution to missing teeth
• They free you to live your life fully
• They preserve the shape of your face
• They enhance the beauty of your smile